I recently received an email reading ‘Important TLS disablement notice’ from Authorize.net. What should I do about this?
We are in the process of updating it. There is nothing you have to do about it.
What support do you provide for Easy InnKeeping?
- Easily connect with our customer support department via Live Chat. Click here to chat now with an on-call expert.
- Get free access to numerous training resources – manuals, product videos and much more. Get step by step direction to effectively use the software with the detailed, in-depth help content!
- You can reach us at 713-981-5300 between 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST, Monday through Friday.
Is the Booking Engine compatible with Wordpress?
Yes, both the Booking Engine and the Booking Widget can be embedded in a website that's run using Wordpress.
What is the cost for subscribing to Easy InnKeeping?
With a cloud based system, forget large upfront investment and separate support contracts! We give you complete access to the system at an affordable price with no separate cost for support.
Easy InnKeeping pricing is very competitive, and offers a range of packages to serve properties large and small! Please see our pricing page for complete descriptions.
What training do you provide?
We have two options for training, either online or on site. We have two options for training, either online or on site. Please visit our training page to schedule a training session.
How do I setup email notification for condo owners when a new reservation is made?
- Condo>>Add Condo Owner & enter a valid email address, and save
- Under Unit Setup, be sure that the Condo owner is assigned to the correct condo unit
- To enable “Auto Email,” go to Set Up>> Advanced>> Letters>> Reservation letters
- Click on Auto Mail, select the letter you want to send automatically. You can choose the event and time interval after which you want the auto response email to be sent.
- Now make a reservation for any unit assigned to that Condo Owner. When a reservation is completed, an email will be received by the owner.