We're excited to announce that the next major update to Easy Innkeeping is almost here. We've spent the last few months refinishing our software to make it more intuitive and user-friendly, while retaining its core functionalities with completely new screens and looks.
Click here for Overview, and links to Online Help & Videos
Major fixes with this update:
(15 May 2023)
- Rate Calendar - Existing feature on Classic has been introduced to Breakthrough. Now, Rates can be viewed and updated on the Go in Calendar.
- Square Payment integration on V3 - Online Booking Engine version 3.0 now supports the Square Payment processor.
- Guest Report - Bug fixes and added more filter options
- Reservation - History Tab had the Email Sent and Received Time mismatch bug has been resolved.
- Reservation - Modified or Deleted room is not getting removed on Letters and Reports has been fixed.
- Reports - Daily sales report - Optimized to show long date ranges
- Session - A more Authenticated way of handling application sessions and their timeout notifications.
- Reservation - Unable to make payment on the monthly billing issue has been fixed.
- Reservation - Sending a letter from the Reservation's Billing page gives a loading error that has been fixed.
- Session - Duplicate window for Multi tasking - Breakthrough now Supports Duplicate browser windows.
- Reservation - Guest count is not calculated for multi-room reservation issue has been fixed
- Reservation - Extra person charge applies wrong in the weekly rate issue has been fixed.
- Rule - Reservation Rule now supports all Timezone formats.
(01 November 2022)
- Reservation - When modifying a reservation, the arrival date changes to previous day has been resolved.
- Report - Added a new report - Direct Billing
- Calendar - Resolved the issue of printing the calendar.
- Calendar - Improved the design and theme colors
- Calendar - Added the feature of extending the reservation stay.
- Calendar - Added the option to show the housekeeping status color along with reservation status color.
- Billing/Calendar Print - Added the ability to print the letters along with the invoice print
- OTA Log - Improved the design and functionality
(10 October 2022)
"Please clear your browser cache before checking the updates to reflect"
- Reservation redesign - A whole new experience in adding a reservation, which reduces the steps involved to create or modify the reservation.
- Discount Redesign - Discount is easier to add or modify now on the Reservation's Booking summary page with whole new design fixes.
(CLICK HERE to view the reservation & discount redesign help document)
- Discount Setup - Now Discount page will be supported on all popular browsers, with newly added categories to differentiate the discount types.
- Discount Billing - Discount is getting added to the total when it was applied from the billing page has been resolved.
- Report optimization - Report has been tweaked to reduce the loading time.
- Report header showing details - Reports missing the header details of the report name when printing the report were fixed.
- Access Levels - Fully functional Access levels to control staff to restrict their access level on the application.
- V3 session expiry Issue - Now you can use EWR booking Engine and PMS at the same time.
- Guest entry - The issue in Adding or finding
- Guests using the last name on the reservation was fixed now.
- Moving Reservation from Calendar - Earlier some users had issues in moving reservations from the calendar, Now it was fixed.
- Design fixes on reservation and calendar - Explore new cosmetic changes on the Calendar and Reservation page.
- Optimization and session issues - More performance tweaked and increased time for sessions getting expired.
- Payment Refund - Fixed the issue of Refunding the payment.
- Report - Increased the generation of report from 180 days to 370 days (one year)
(12 September 2022)
- Report - Some classic report will considered the end date while using custom dates search and some not. In new reports, all reports will not include the end date in the result as consistent.
- Calendar - When mouseover the reservation, on the popup, added referral and paid to display.
- Calendar - At the bottom of the calendar, added the days for better viewing when the calendar is scrolled down.
- Main Left Menu - Added the scrolling arrows to scroll up and down the left menus.
- Billing - Added the ability to process the payment for a new credit card details of a different guest for split billing payments
- Report - Added the new housekeeping report
( 23 August 2022)
- Reservation and Billing - When modifying a reservation on new version with two rooms booked on classic causing issue has been resolved
- Reservation and Billing - When opening a classic reservation on the new version, the totals were not showing correctly issue has been resolved
- Reports - Data conflicts in the reports such as Financial, Tax, Occupancy, POS, Reservation, and Condo have been resolved
- POS - Billing earlier used to show price and total as the same without including quantity, now total will be adjusted based on Quantity.
- POS - Discount used was not shown on Billing and was resolved
(12 August 2022)
-When modifying the classic reservation on the new breakthrough version, the rates were not updated has been resolved.
(10 August 2022)
- Adding the discount to the reservation screen issue has fixed
- Tax Exempt - Change the functionality to Check the checkbox to apply tax exempt
- Lodging Tax vs. Split Tax - Based on the default settings (Tax Breakdown on Invoice), the taxes will be displayed
- Room Rate Editor - Added the ability to enter decimal values
- Move and Move here - Added the feature of move and move here of a reservation on the calendar screen
- Messaging - Added the ability to print the letters
- Rate Editor - Added the ability to change the whole stay of the reservation along with the particular day's edit.
- Gift Certificate - Added the functionality of adding a Gift Certificate on the billing screen
- Billing - Fixed the swipe card functionality
- Reservation - Added the functionality of the Save and Close button