In the process of migrating our servers to the new provider, your computer will have some cached information from the old servers that must be cleared. The instructions for doing so are outlined below for each Internet browser.
2. On the left hand side of the Options screen, choose Privacy and then click the link that says “Clear your recent history”
3. In the “Clear All History” window, select “Everything” in the Time Range to Clear drop-down, make sure that Browsing and Download History, Cache, and Offline Website Data are the ONLY items checked, and click the Clear Now button.
1. Click the Menu button (three dots) in the upper right corner of the Chrome window and choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the Settings screen and click Advanced.
3. Under the Privacy and Security section, click on Clear browsing data.
4. In the “Clear Browsing Data” window, select “the beginning of time” in the Clear the following items from drop-down, make sure that Browsing History and Cached images and files are the ONLY items checked, and click the Clear Browsing Data button.
1. Click the Menu button (three dots) in the upper right corner of the Edge window and choose Settings.
2. Scroll down to “Clear browsing data” and click on Choose what to clear.
3. In the “Clear Browsing Data” screen, make sure that Browsing History and Cached data and files are the ONLY items checked, and click the Clear button.
4. Microsoft Internet Explorer
5. Click on the Gear icon and choose Internet Options.
6. In the Internet Options window, place a check next to Delete browsing history on exit (Optional) and click on the Delete button
7. In the “Delete Browsing History” screen, make sure that Temporary Internet files and Website files and History are the ONLY items checked, and click the Delete button.
8. Then click OK on the Internet Options window
1. Click on the Gear icon and choose Preferences.
2. Click on the Privacy tab and then click the Details button under “Cookies and other website data”
3. In the Search box at the top of the window, search for “Gracesoft” then Remove any entries found and click on Done.