Stay on top of Reservations
Ideal for hotels, motels, condos, resort property management, and B&B's with 100 rooms or less
Easy to use
"We went from doing all business off paper to turning over to easyinnkeeping which made my life stress free. Their customer service is EXCELLENT and always available."
Real-time online reservation system
Integrated CMS & Website Editor
Onsite & Online Training
Features OF Easy InnKeeping
Easy InnKeeping is your "One Stop Shop" to manage bookings from multiple sources: your reservation desk, call center, website bookings, and online travel agents such as Expedia and Booking.com. Plus, automatically update the latest availability to all your booking platforms!
- Room grid highlights reservations for 1 to 30 days at-a-glance.
- Making a complex reservation is easy! Click on the calendar grid to preselect the room and date, and then use a single screen to enter all your reservation data.
- Easily set up access levels based on different employee logins.
- Track, measure and gain insight using 50 predefined reports, custom report wizard, export to excel operations and nightly backup report sent to a designated email.
- Optimized for smartphones & tablets
- Online booking for groups
- Sell tours & amenities
- Package and hourly reservations
Room charts are clickable so you can make reservations quickly. Color themes make bookings easy to categorize.
Capture the loyalty of guests with Easy WebRez tools! Promote your property and showcase your amenities with an attractive booking page and web site.
Special feature that automates online bookings for conference rooms, spa services and other hourly rentals.
" I have been with Gracesoft for seven years and I'm still amazed at their service and support! I was new to this industry when I started and they were more than helpful and continue to be. Their technical support is amazing respond instantly and always willing to help and figure something out for you. I would recommend this company for anyone that needs a POS system! I cannot say enough about this company."Shelli Lachance, Owner, Drakes Island Resort